Monday, December 19, 2011

Verona Pooth

Miss Germany 1993


Profile
Birth name              Verona Feldbusch
Birth date               April 30, 1968
Birth place              La Paz, Bolivia
Occupation             Actress, Beauty pageant



Biography
In 1993, she was Miss Germany and Miss Intercontinental and represented her country at Miss Universe.

She married Franjo Pooth in 2004, and they have one son, San Diego. The German broadcasting corporation RTL 2 cancelled her presenter contract amidst controversy and pending legal action against her husband, an affair that commanded extensive coverage in the press.


Filmography
2001 Driven
2001 A Space Travesty





















1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete